Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After al-Sadr's retirement, the "Minister of the Leader" closes all his platforms through the commun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After al-Sadr's retirement, the "Minister of the Leader" closes all his platforms through the commun Empty After al-Sadr's retirement, the "Minister of the Leader" closes all his platforms through the commun

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Aug 2022, 6:57 am

[size=35][size=35]After al-Sadr's retirement, the "Minister of the Leader" closes all his platforms through the communication sites[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-29 | 06:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as the Minister of the Leader, decided today, Monday, to close his personal pages on all social networking sites, after the decision to retire the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

was a leader[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133517/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Sadrist Movement[/url] [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133374/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1/ar/]Muqtada al-Sadr[/url], had decided, earlier today, to permanently withdraw from the political process.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet that I followed[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url], “Many people, including Mr[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]That this leadership came thanks to them or by their command, no, that is thanks to my Lord first and from the blessings of the master the father sanctify his secret who did not abandon[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and his people."

He added, “Despite his resignation,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Ashraf is the largest headquarters of the reference, as is always the case.. and I have never called for infallibility or diligence, not even (leadership), but I enjoin good and forbid evil, and God has the consequence of matters.

” Shiite political forces as the majority, and I only wanted to bring them closer to their people and to feel their suffering, hoping that it would be a door to God's satisfaction with them.. and how for them this is."
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

Al-Sadr added, "Despite my perception that the reference's retirement was not of his own volition, and the statement issued by him was likewise.. However, I had decided not to interfere in political affairs, so now I am declaring final retirement and closing all institutions except the Holy Shrine and the Museum. Al-Sharif and the honorable Al-Sadr Heritage Commission..and everyone is free from me..and if I die or get killed, I ask you Al-Fatihah.”

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:27 am