Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cutting off the rivers of neighboring countries..a dangerous precedent that threatens Iraq with drou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cutting off the rivers of neighboring countries..a dangerous precedent that threatens Iraq with drou Empty Cutting off the rivers of neighboring countries..a dangerous precedent that threatens Iraq with drou

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2022, 4:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Cutting off the rivers of neighboring countries..a dangerous precedent that threatens Iraq with drought.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-21 | 04:01

[/size]

Source:

In a dangerous precedent that threatens the country as a result of cutting off rivers by neighboring countries, a major drought will hit many cities and governorates, causing great damage to the agricultural and animal sectors.

four years and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He suffers from a water scarcity crisis, until the matter reached a significant shortage in the level of reserve water reserves, which reached the lowest levels by twelve percent, a percentage that the country has not witnessed for years, according to officials who said that the continued lack of water imports and climatic drought may force the Ministry of Water Resources not to provide water for agriculture and human consumption.

Violation of the territorial water distribution agreement by the two neighbors[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Building dams and changing the course of the rivers that feed them[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Water is another reason for the shortage of water reserves, which requires opening the door for dialogue with everyone[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Ankara regarding the sharing of water damage in the region.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:35 pm