Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Stock Exchange begins theoretical and practical training on the activity of the custodian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Stock Exchange begins theoretical and practical training on the activity of the custodian Empty The Iraqi Stock Exchange begins theoretical and practical training on the activity of the custodian

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:09 am

The Iraqi Stock Exchange begins theoretical and practical training on the activity of the custodian

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Iraqi Stock Exchange announced, on Tuesday, the start of theoretical and practical training on the activity of the custodian in the Iraqi Stock Exchange - the Custudian Bank for a number of employees of an Iraqi bank that was licensed during the past month, and for a number of employees of the Securities Commission and the Iraq Stock Exchange ISX 
    . A statement that "the training takes place in one of the Arab banks for the period from 24 to 26 October." 
    Among the training program “Informing the DFM’s activity on October 25, a meeting between the CEO of the Iraq Stock Exchange and the CEO of the Dubai Financial Market Company and a dialogue about the proposed training plans to raise the skills of workers in various activities and other plans related to acquiring practical knowledge of the activities.” The recent events that were associated with the approval of the Securities Commission during the current year.” 

802 views
    Added 10/25/2022 - 9:41 PM
    Update 10/26/2022 - 1:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:02 am