Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordinating framework: The Sudanese program to combat corruption focuses on drying up its sources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordinating framework: The Sudanese program to combat corruption focuses on drying up its sources Empty Coordinating framework: The Sudanese program to combat corruption focuses on drying up its sources

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2022, 6:43 am

[size=46]Coordinating framework: The Sudanese program to combat corruption focuses on drying up its sources[/size]
    Iraq
    12:50 - 10-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy of the coordination framework, Ali Turki, confirmed, on Monday, that the forces of the coordination framework will remain on their promise to support the program of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani to fight corruption and free his hand without interference, noting that the Sudanese program in fighting corruption is focused on drying up its sources.
    Ali Turki said in a press statement that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani's mission is focused on two important points: the first is to provide services and the second is to fight corruption, because it is not possible to activate any economic and service activity in the presence of corruption."
    He added, "The coordinating framework forces will remain on their promise to support the Sudanese program to combat corruption and reduce it and free its hand without interference," noting that "the Sudanese in fighting corruption focuses first on drying up its sources and following up on personalities who make themselves a resource for corruption, regardless of their job and political status."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:33 pm