Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Large percentages are not exempted.” A parliamentarian sends a request to the Sudanese about wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Large percentages are not exempted.” A parliamentarian sends a request to the Sudanese about wheat Empty “Large percentages are not exempted.” A parliamentarian sends a request to the Sudanese about wheat

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2022, 4:23 am

[size=35][size=35]“Large percentages are not exempted.” A parliamentarian sends a request to the Sudanese about wheat[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-08 | 03:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Special

Member of Parliament, Hammam Al-Tamimi, today, Tuesday, directed a request to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani regarding fumigation of wheat by the Ministry of Agriculture, considering it "not serious" in this file.

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Mesopotamian and Iraqi seed production companies affiliated with the Ministry of Agriculture have 360 ​​thousand tons of wheat, and not a single kilo of this large percentage has been fumigated."

He added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Al-Sudani provided support to farmers by 70 percent," noting that "traders began collecting and storing the plots to be marketed in the next season."

Al-Tamimi called on the Ministry of Agriculture not to "deliver any percentage of agricultural materials until after they are dusted, in order not to use them for animal feed purposes and store them for marketing again, and so that it remains only dedicated to agriculture."

The member of the House of Representatives continued: "We demand the Prime Minister to instruct the Ministry of Agriculture, because it is not serious about fumigating wheat."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:21 am