Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Communicating with foreign parties.” A parliamentarian directs a request to the Sudanese regarding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Communicating with foreign parties.” A parliamentarian directs a request to the Sudanese regarding  Empty “Communicating with foreign parties.” A parliamentarian directs a request to the Sudanese regarding

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2024, 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]“Communicating with foreign parties.” A parliamentarian directs a request to the Sudanese regarding “corrupt” telecommunications companies.[/size]
    • Today 10:54

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, Representative Alia Nassif called on the Prime Minister to launch a comprehensive security campaign to cancel corrupt contracts with private telecommunications and Internet companies suspected of collaborating with foreign parties.
    Nassif said in a blog post followed by “Al-Ma’louma”: “We have previously warned repeatedly for several years about the danger of private companies controlling communications and the Internet and the possibility of some of them leaking information to external parties, and the same applies to some salary card companies that have a detailed database.” About the card holder.
    She pointed out that “what is now required of the Prime Minister at least is to carry out a comprehensive security campaign to cancel corrupt contracts with companies suspected of collaborating with foreign parties,” indicating that “it is our right as a country to create a fortified security system that is impenetrable.” Ended / 25 R.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm