Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Against the backdrop of the Iranian bombing of Kurdistan.. Allawi to Ambassador Al Sadiq: The countr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Against the backdrop of the Iranian bombing of Kurdistan.. Allawi to Ambassador Al Sadiq: The countr Empty Against the backdrop of the Iranian bombing of Kurdistan.. Allawi to Ambassador Al Sadiq: The countr

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:24 am

Against the backdrop of the Iranian bombing of Kurdistan.. Allawi to Ambassador Al Sadiq: The country's internal affairs must be respected

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-28 05:05

Shafaq News/ The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, stressed on Monday the need to build diplomatic relations in accordance with common interests and respect for the internal affairs of countries.
    Allawi's media office stated, in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, that the latter received in his office in Baghdad, the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Muhammad Kazem Al Sadiq, and they discussed the situation in the region and ways to achieve security and stability in it.
    Speaking about the repeated attacks on the regions of the Kurdistan Region, Allawi indicated that relations between brotherly and friendly countries must be built according to the principle of exchanging interests, deepening partnerships, and non-interference in internal affairs.
    He stressed his categorical refusal to use Iraqi territory as a springboard for attacking neighboring countries.
    Allawi called for a serious and frank dialogue, pointing out that the Sharm el-Sheikh conference held in 2004 laid sound foundations for relations with the neighbourhood.
    He pointed out that the Council of Arab and International Relations had decided to send a delegation to Iran to talk about the crises in the region and ways to solve them and achieve peace.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:07 am