Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zain cancels the 20% tax on mobile recharge cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zain cancels the 20% tax on mobile recharge cards Empty Zain cancels the 20% tax on mobile recharge cards

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:08 am

[size=38]Zain cancels the 20% tax on mobile recharge cards[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 1, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Zain Iraq announced that, starting from Thursday, December 1, 2022, it implemented the decision to raise the tax, which was approved by the Council of Ministers, by canceling the 20% sales tax imposed on users of mobile phone services.
    This came in a press conference held by Zain Iraq at its headquarters in Baghdad, in which it confirmed, “In implementation of this decision, the collection of sales tax will be stopped at 12:00 midnight on the first Thursday of December (1/12/2022), and the subscriber will be able to purchase cards Shipping is without the 20% sales tax, which is available in all markets and all governorates.
    The CEO of Zain Iraq, Ali Al-Zahed, expressed his happiness with this decision, saying, “The decision to cancel the tax is in the interest of the citizen and will have a positive impact on all subscribers.” He added, “It is an important step and in the right direction to develop services for citizens, and we have demanded and sought it since it was imposed in the Federal Budget Law.” for the year 2015”
    Zain Iraq also confirmed that it obligated all agents, distributors and points of sale to commit to selling recharge cards, approving prices without sales tax for each category, and legally complying with the decision issued by the regulatory authorities and applying it from the aforementioned date.
    Zain extended its thanks and gratitude to the Council of Ministers, the Media and Communications Commission, the Ministry of Communications, and everyone who contributed to raising this tax and easing the burden on the citizen.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:34 am