Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity describes Haitham al-Jubouri as an integrated system of corruption!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Parliamentary integrity describes Haitham al-Jubouri as an integrated system of corruption!! Empty Parliamentary integrity describes Haitham al-Jubouri as an integrated system of corruption!!

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2022, 7:01 am

[size=38]Parliamentary integrity describes Haitham al-Jubouri as an integrated system of corruption!![/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 7, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Parliamentary Integrity Committee accuses the former deputy of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri, of being the mastermind of stealing tax money, stressing his relationship with the first accused, Noor Zuhair.
    A member of the committee, Ali Al-Jamali, said that the Parliamentary Finance Committee, during 8 consecutive years, made Haitham Al-Jubouri an integrated system of corruption.
    He added that Al-Jubouri promoted many negative matters, whether it was at the level of possession or negligence as well, indicating that the file of inflation in his money is a simple matter in relation to other thefts, especially the theft of the century that he committed.
    A member of the Integrity Committee explained: He is supposed to be held accountable for what he did and caused the promotion of the theft of the century, considering him the planner, the mastermind, and the main character.
    And he indicated that the first accused of stealing tax money, Nour Zuhair, is the director of Haitham Al-Jubouri’s office for 8 years, pointing out that the claim that Nour did not know Haitham is incorrect and the relationship between them is fixed.
    A force from the Integrity Commission, backed by the intelligence of the Ministry of the Interior, arrested Haitham al-Jubouri on the background of the investigation into the file of theft of tax secretariats amounting to two and a half billion dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:26 am