Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ina / Al-Jubouri: America considers leaving Iraq as its loss to the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ina / Al-Jubouri: America considers leaving Iraq as its loss to the Middle East Empty Ina / Al-Jubouri: America considers leaving Iraq as its loss to the Middle East

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 5:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[size=32]Ina / Al-Jubouri: America considers leaving Iraq as its loss to the Middle East[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 Views
    Conscious / Baghdad / g. M
    The head of the Al-Rafd Center for Strategic Studies, Abbas Al-Jubouri, said today, Thursday, that America considers leaving Iraq as its loss to the Middle East, noting that Washington, through the survival of its elements in Iraq, is seeking to monitor some countries.
    Al-Jubouri said, in an interview reported by the correspondent (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), that “Iraq, after the Russian-Ukrainian war, has become the focus of the world's attention, especially since many countries are in dire need of Oil and gas, at a time when Iraq has large quantities of oil and may work during a period of time.” Too little to cover the oil deficit.”
    He added, "Iraq is the only country capable of exporting more than 4,500,000 barrels in addition to the existing amount of crude oil."
    And he indicated that “Iraq's neutrality created a major role for him, and this matter has made America adhere to staying in the bases it occupies inside Iraq, as its exit from the country means losing the entire Middle East, because its suspicious stay in Iraq It has goals summarized in monitoring Syria, Iran, Turkey, and even China and its aspirations.” towards the Gulf states, including Iraq.
    v / g. M
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:42 am