Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An oil expert questions the offer of "French Total" to establish 4 investment projects in Iraq: it i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An oil expert questions the offer of "French Total" to establish 4 investment projects in Iraq: it i Empty An oil expert questions the offer of "French Total" to establish 4 investment projects in Iraq: it i

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-29 02:59

Shafaq News/ Today, Sunday, the oil expert, Hamza Al-Jawahiri, questioned Total's financial offer of 27 billion dollars to establish four investment projects in Iraq.
    Al-Jawahiri said in an interview with Shafaq News agency; "The agreement between Iraq and Total is just a memorandum of understanding and has not yet reached a contract because the contract takes a long time to conclude," he said.

Al-Jawahiri added; "The price offer made by Total, amounting to 27 billion dollars for four investment projects, is exaggerated," noting that "one of these projects is related to clean energy, 1000 megawatts, and its cost does not exceed between 800 to 900 million dollars."
    He continued, "The second understanding about the amount of invested gas does not exceed 600 cubic meters (one million standard cubic feet), and not all the amount that is burned, amounting to 1,500 cubic meters, and therefore this project is not sufficient for Iraq."
    Al-Jawahiry pointed out that "the development of the Artawi field is not worth the trouble, and the numbers set for this development are large, just as Total asked to participate in production, and Iraq does not have participation, which is contrary to the constitution," wondering about the manner and nature of the agreement that took place between the Iraqi Prime Minister during his visit to France with the company Total, which no one spoke about, even the Ministry of Oil."
    He stressed that "the figure set by Total for these four projects, amounting to 27 billion dollars, is very large and is sufficient to build a new Iraq, and not to establish only four projects."
    Last September, the Iraqi government announced the "signing in initials" of an "umbrella agreement" for investment projects for gas associated with oil extraction, development of oil fields, and the establishment of a solar-powered power plant, with the French company Total.
    During his current visit to France, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani is seeking to complete the deal with Total, which has an estimated value of $27 billion, a deal that has been faltering for several reasons over recent years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am