Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of the Interior: The campaign against bad content aims to reform values

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of the Interior: The campaign against bad content aims to reform values Empty Ministry of the Interior: The campaign against bad content aims to reform values

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2023, 3:30 pm

Iraq

[size=46]Ministry of the Interior: The campaign against bad content aims to reform values[/size]21:45 - 2023-02-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of the Interior stressed that the campaign against bad content will not silence mouths or target honest pens, noting that it aims to reform the values ​​that some have tried to obliterate.

The director of relations and information in the ministry, Major General Saad Maan, said, "The ministry will not lead any campaign against the poor or to restrict freedoms," noting that "Iraq's real gain is freedom of opinion, expression and democracy."
    Maan asked, "Has any media person, journalist, or honest or honorable writer been held accountable, and has anyone been muzzled?", pointing out, "We in the Ministry of Interior have long work experience and we did not come out of nowhere, whether our field experience, our academic degree, citizens, the platform or broad participation of all.
    He stressed that "there will be no muzzling of mouths in Iraq, especially since the government today has accomplished many reforms," ​​pointing out that "the campaign against bad content is not related to muzzling or fighting, but rather it is a national legal campaign aimed at reforming the values ​​that some have tried to obliterate." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:03 am