Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secondary stations and associated gas exploitation... Items of the memorandum of understanding with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secondary stations and associated gas exploitation... Items of the memorandum of understanding with  Empty Secondary stations and associated gas exploitation... Items of the memorandum of understanding with

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2023, 5:54 am

Secondary stations and associated gas exploitation... Items of the memorandum of understanding with "General Electric"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:20 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Thursday, a government source revealed details of the memorandum of understanding signed by the Ministry of Electricity with the American company "General Electric" to develop the energy system in Iraq.
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that the memorandum with General Electric includes long-term maintenance work for a period of five years to sustain the work of the energy production units that were equipped by the company.
    He added that the agreement provides for "increasing the work efficiency of the energy production units currently operating by modernizing the systems attached to them, and conducting studies for the exploitation of associated gas, with the implementation of a number of secondary stations of 400 kva in addition to 133 kva with their connections in the various governorates  of    Iraq  . "
    He pointed out that among the provisions of the memorandum is "the establishment of a monitoring center for the performance and work of the generating units, and the establishment of a training center for the cadres of the Ministry of Electricity, with the establishment of stations for the production of electric power and in stages commensurate with the available fuel and financing."
    Last January, Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with the German company "Siemens" to develop the electricity sector as well.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:35 pm