Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

'Oil And Gas'.. The Region Announces The Outcomes Of Its Last Meeting With The Federal Delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

'Oil And Gas'.. The Region Announces The Outcomes Of Its Last Meeting With The Federal Delegation Empty 'Oil And Gas'.. The Region Announces The Outcomes Of Its Last Meeting With The Federal Delegation

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:57 am

'Oil And Gas'.. The Region Announces The Outcomes Of Its Last Meeting With The Federal Delegation
    02/19/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The Information and Information Office in the region announced today, Sunday, the results of the last meeting between the Kurdistan government and the federal government delegation.
    The office stated in a statement, a copy of which Earth News received, that "a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government met a delegation from the federal government - the Ministry of Oil in Baghdad."
    He added, "The meeting decided to form a joint committee to prepare and draft a draft federal oil and gas law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:57 am