Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Debate and controversy in Iraq after the decision to ban the import of alcohol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Debate and controversy in Iraq after the decision to ban the import of alcohol Empty Debate and controversy in Iraq after the decision to ban the import of alcohol

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 4:58 am

[size=45]Debate and controversy in Iraq after the decision to ban the import of alcohol
    3 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The decision to ban the import and entry of alcoholic beverages into Iraq sparked different reactions among Iraqi bloggers on social media, under the hashtag “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drinks.”
    Yesterday, the General Authority for Iraqi Customs directed all customs regions and centers to prevent the entry of alcoholic beverages of all kinds.
    Noting in a statement, that “its directive came based on Municipal Revenue Law No. (1) for the year 2023, which was published in the Iraqi Gazette, No. (4708) for the year 2023.”
    Bloggers on social media linked the decision to ban the import of alcoholic beverages to a direct relationship with the “growing” of drug abuse and circulation in the country in the future.
    Director of the “Clawada” Center for Studies and Measuring Iraqi Public Opinion, Basil Hussein, said in a post followed by “NAS”: “It is not the task of the state, government, or parliament to enter the citizen into heaven, but rather their task is to make him happy on earth and create a secure and dignified life.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Other bloggers warned of the growing phenomenon of drug abuse as a result of the decision to ban the import of alcoholic beverages, and others had a different opinion, as they indicated that “alcoholic beverages have nothing to do with drugs.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:24 am