Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic and the President of the Islamic Supreme Council discuss the governmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic and the President of the Islamic Supreme Council discuss the governmen Empty The President of the Republic and the President of the Islamic Supreme Council discuss the governmen

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 4:05 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic and the President of the Islamic Supreme Council discuss the government's achievement in approving the budget[/size]
    Iraq
    20:13 - 2023-03-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdel Latif Jamal Rashid, and the President of the Islamic Supreme Council, Hammam Hamoudi, discussed the government's achievement in approving the budget.
    The Supreme Council said in a statement, "The President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Hammam Hamoudi, received today, the President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Rashid, in his office in Baghdad."
    He added, "The two sides discussed during the meeting the historical relations between the Supreme Council and the Kurdish people, and touched on the latest political developments and the government's achievement in approving the budget and focusing on the worsening water problem, with an emphasis on strengthening the relationship with neighboring countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:19 pm