Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi vows not to remain silent on the status of any financial or administrative corruption in state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi vows not to remain silent on the status of any financial or administrative corruption in state Empty Abadi vows not to remain silent on the status of any financial or administrative corruption in state

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Sep 2014, 6:33 am

Abadi vows not to remain silent on the status of any financial or administrative corruption in state

09/14/2014 15:50

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, that the process of forming his government were by blending technocrats and policy, while vowing not to remain silent on the status of any financial or administrative corruption in the state.
    The channel quoted Abadi, the Iraqi official as saying that "my responsibility is to protect all Iraqis from gangs Daash aggression," noting that "all operations carried out by the French side are made with the consent of Iraq."
    He added, "We asked the friendly countries to help us in the rehabilitation of our military forces quickly," stressing "the need to address the crisis in the country's relations with the security forces."

President Barack Obama said, on the tenth of September now, it will permit for the first time to launch air strikes in Syria and launch more attacks in Iraq in an escalation of a broad campaign against the organization of the Islamic state within its strategic plan discussed by Foreign Minister George John Kerry with the leaders of Iraq, The day before, while French President Francois Hollande, on Friday, to Baghdad to discuss the issue of getting rid of extremism in Iraq, Syria, and the Conference of Paris for the same purpose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].c...لسكوت-على-اي-حا

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:36 am