Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Turkmen Bloc: The Kirkuk file was resolved in the Provincial Council Elections Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Turkmen Bloc: The Kirkuk file was resolved in the Provincial Council Elections Law Empty The Turkmen Bloc: The Kirkuk file was resolved in the Provincial Council Elections Law

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]The Turkmen Bloc: The Kirkuk file was resolved in the Provincial Council Elections Law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-26 | 18:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Monday, the head of the Turkmen bloc, Representative Arshad al-Salihi, confirmed the settlement of the Kirkuk file and the passing of the paragraphs related to its privacy in the provincial elections law.

The media office of Representative Arshad Al-Salhi said in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]: "Vote on the article on the province[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the Provincial Councils Elections Law, it took place in agreement between the Turkmen, Arab and Kurdish leaders.

He added, "We have an understanding[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And we shouldered the national responsibility, and we amended the article related to the governorate, with full understanding and cooperation

.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To update their electoral records and prepare to participate in the upcoming provincial elections.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm