Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Turkmen Front calls for keeping the Kirkuk security file in the hands of the federal autho

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Turkmen Front calls for keeping the Kirkuk security file in the hands of the federal autho Empty The Iraqi Turkmen Front calls for keeping the Kirkuk security file in the hands of the federal autho

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 6:51 am

[size=35][size=35]The Iraqi Turkmen Front calls for keeping the Kirkuk security file in the hands of the federal authorities[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2021-05-22 | 07:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Saturday, the United Iraq Turkmen Front affirmed the need to keep the security file in Kirkuk governorate in the hands of the federal authorities.

The front stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News that it "calls on the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces to keep the security file in Kirkuk governorate in the hands of the federal authorities and not to neglect the gains of the law enforcement process that corrected the security and legal path in the province."

He added, "The war against ISIS gangs should not be used as an excuse to achieve political gains at the expense of the province's security and stability," stressing that "any coordination center with the forces affiliated with the region should be outside the administrative borders of Kirkuk governorate," pointing out that "the presence of these forces inside the province." It violates the text of the Iraqi constitution and the decisions of the Council of Representatives. "

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:28 am