Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Approving it after the Eid".. Shankali: The leaders of the state administration agree to pass the b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Approving it after the Eid".. Shankali: The leaders of the state administration agree to pass the b Empty "Approving it after the Eid".. Shankali: The leaders of the state administration agree to pass the b

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 8:57 am

"Approving it after the Eid".. Shankali: The leaders of the state administration agree to pass the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-16 06:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Bloc, Majed Shankali, suggested that there would be disagreements regarding the 2023 budget law, after the second reading, which the Iraqi parliament intends to conduct today, Sunday.

Shankali told Shafaq News agency; "The technical observations are clear so far and include the large spending volume of 199 trillion dinars, which is a very large number, and the deficit rate is also very large, and the budget law includes three years, and this is for the first time in Iraq."
    He added, "The price of a barrel of oil is fixed in the law at $70, and everyone knows that oil is a renewable commodity, and its price depends on the political and economic reality, regional and international problems and conflicts, and many things, meaning its future prices cannot be predicted."
    He suggested that "political differences over the budget law may appear after the completion of the second reading and after the feast in particular," pointing out that "the coalition of state administration with all its leaders agreed on approving the budget and other matters, but nevertheless some differences and bargaining will certainly appear." "The budget will be passed after the Eid holiday."
    Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Council of Representatives intends to hold a session, the second reading of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2023 has been included on its agenda.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:10 pm