Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks penultimate in the Global Innovation Index

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks penultimate in the Global Innovation Index Empty Iraq ranks penultimate in the Global Innovation Index

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 9:01 am

Iraq ranks penultimate in the Global Innovation Index

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-16 01:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraq ranked penultimate in the Global Innovation Index for the year 2022, according to the World Sole Proprietorship Organization "WIPO" of the United Nations.
    The organization stated in a table for it, seen by Shafaq News agency, that Iraq came in the penultimate rank in the Global Innovation Index, by occupying the 131st place out of 132 listed in the table, with 11.9 points, despite Iraq's classification within the highest average income group among countries, indicating that "Iraq occupied The last place in the Arab world after Mauritania and Yemen.

And she added, "A number of reasons behind Iraq's decline in the innovation index, including weak information technology, weak communications, government service via the Internet, public infrastructure, weak diversification of local industry, domestic credit to the private sector, and intellectual property payments," indicating that "there are some indicators of strength in the field of access to information technology." communications and spending on education.
    Globally, according to the organization, "Switzerland ranked first in the world with 64.6 points, followed by the United States of America with 61.8 points, followed by Sweden with 61.6 points, followed by the United Kingdom with 59.7 points, followed by the Netherlands with 58 points."
    In the Arab world, the UAE ranked 31st globally with 42.1 points, followed by Saudi Arabia ranked 51st globally, Qatar ranked 52nd globally, Kuwait ranked 62nd globally, Morocco ranked 67th globally, and Bahrain ranked 72nd globally.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:11 am