Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh announces the failure of the American plan through the dollar crisis, after its parallel va

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh announces the failure of the American plan through the dollar crisis, after its parallel va Empty Al-Fateh announces the failure of the American plan through the dollar crisis, after its parallel va

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 6:01 am

[size=52]Al-Fateh announces the failure of the American plan through the dollar crisis, after its parallel value fell[/size]
    • Today 13:47

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hassan Al-Fatlawi, confirmed, on Tuesday, the failure of the American plot to put pressure on Iraq by fabricating the dollar crisis, indicating that the recovery of the dinar and The approaching of its exchange rate with the dinar in the parallel market is evidence of the success of the framework government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the approach of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market to a level close to the price of the Central Bank of Iraq came as a result of the measures taken by the government of the coordination framework since the beginning of the crisis, which was fabricated by the US Treasury.” 
    He added, "These measures thwarted the largest plot to destabilize the government of the coordination framework by the US administration," noting that "the government measures led to the recovery of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar in the parallel market. Al-Fatlawi indicated that" the start of the dinar's convergence towards the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exchange rate is due mainly
    . To the success of the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq in particular and the role of supportive government policies in general to deal positively and effectively in meeting the demand for foreign currency.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:57 pm