Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli report: Iran transfers its investments from Yemen to Iraq and seeks to evict it from the Ame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli report: Iran transfers its investments from Yemen to Iraq and seeks to evict it from the Ame Empty Israeli report: Iran transfers its investments from Yemen to Iraq and seeks to evict it from the Ame

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2023, 9:00 am

[size=30]Israeli report: Iran transfers its investments from Yemen to Iraq and seeks to evict it from the Americans
    [ltr]2023.05.01 - 16:31[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
    A report by the Israeli newspaper, The Jerusalem Post, stated that Iran is currently diverting its investments from Yemen to Iraq, and is seeking to remove the United States from Iraq.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The report, which was followed by "NAS", (May 1, 2023), said, "Iran is increasing its rhetoric against the United States, and targeting - with its threatening rhetoric - in particular its forces in Iraq. This comes, and is not a coincidence, after the Iranian-Saudi reconciliation agreement, and it comes amid rumors On the Syrian-Turkish deal.  

He added, "Iran, the Syrian regime, Russia and Turkey routinely opposed the American presence in eastern Syria, but the American forces in northern Iraq support the American mission in Syria. Iran now wants Americans to feel threatened in Iraq."  

The report stated, "Iran is currently diverting its investments from Yemen to Iraq. It wants to influence the presidency of Lebanon and remove the United States from Syria and remove the United States from Iraq."  

And he indicated, "In this way, it will establish an unhindered path to the sea through Iraq. This threatens Israel directly because Iran is transporting weapons through Aleppo to be transferred to Hezbollah via a highway via Homs."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:45 am