Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The amounts allocated for electricity do not meet the ambition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The amounts allocated for electricity do not meet the ambition Empty Parliamentary Energy: The amounts allocated for electricity do not meet the ambition

Post by Rocky Thu May 04, 2023 6:19 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Energy: The amounts allocated for electricity do not meet the ambition[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Energy and Electricity Committee, Hassan Al-Asadi, revealed, on Wednesday, the axes of the electricity file in the 2023 budget. The financial allocations that were placed in the budget for the Ministry of Electricity do not meet the ambition.
    Al-Asadi said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “the Energy and Electricity Committee will discuss with the Parliamentary Finance Committee the operational and investment budget of the Ministry of Electricity.”
    He added that “the electricity sector receives great attention within the committee’s work plan,” noting that “the financial allocations that were made in the budget for the Ministry of Electricity do not meet the ambition.”
    And he stressed the importance of “increasing sufficient financial allocations within the Federal General Budget Law to implement the ministry’s plan to implement projects during the coming summer.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 am