Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: We have allocated sufficient funds for the electricity file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: We have allocated sufficient funds for the electricity file Empty Parliamentary Energy: We have allocated sufficient funds for the electricity file

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Energy: We have allocated sufficient funds for the electricity file[/size]
    • Today 13:27

Information / Baghdad..
    On Thursday, the Parliamentary Energy and Electricity Committee confirmed that sufficient amounts had been allocated to develop the electricity sector within the budget law.
    Committee member Dakhel Radhi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Electricity problems are renewed with every season due to the presence of lagging projects that have become part of the energy problem in the country.” 
    He added, "The House of Representatives has allocated sufficient funds to improve the electricity situation in the country, noting that" next summer will be much better than the current summer. 
    He pointed out that "the government is determined to complete the lagging and damaged projects as a result of the war on ISIS," stressing that "the Ministry of Electricity is working to bring new electrical stations into service." 
    The Minister of Electricity, Ziad Ali Fadel, had pledged in a previous interview with the Maalouma Agency that next summer would be different from the current summer, indicating that the ministry had prepared a new plan to ensure increased processing hours. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm