Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Move to open land and sea transportation lines with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Move to open land and sea transportation lines with Russia Empty Move to open land and sea transportation lines with Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 6:41 am

[size=52]Move to open land and sea transportation lines with Russia[/size]
    • Today 09:12

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information/Baghdad..
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Transport announced its intention to open commercial sea and land transport lines with the Russian side, as part of its directions to expand the base of its lines.
    “The ministry is studying the possibility of opening corridors and interfaces for land and sea transport with the Russian side,” said the official spokesman for the General Company for Maritime Transport, Talib Al-Badiri, in a statement reported by “Al-Sabah.” newspaper.
    And he indicated that "the General Company for Maritime Transport formed a committee to study the economic feasibility and the implications that will be achieved from opening the trade line with the Russian side, especially since the geographical location of the country connects important axes, including Asia and Africa, and therefore the entry of ships and ships through the ports of Iraq will be within a shorter period of time, which saves Fuel and livelihoods for those ships, in contrast to their passing through the lines of other countries with longer distances, sometimes up to months.
    He stressed that "many countries, including Russia, are looking for transportation lines for their goods. For example, exporting goods from China through the ports of Iraq, passing through Turkey, will guarantee a much shorter time than if it was through another line." "
    And Al-Badiri indicated that "the six ships of the country, which are Al-Asma'i, Al-Qurna, Baghdad, Basra and Al-Muthanna, in addition to the Al-Hadbaa ship, part of which works to transport the Ration card items for the benefit of the Ministry of Trade and the other to transport goods in the ports of the countries of the world through a website requesting the transfer of cargo through these ships, and this makes financial profits for the General Company for Maritime Transport End 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:51 pm