Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government is serious about achieving an economic renaissance in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The government is serious about achieving an economic renaissance in Iraq Empty Al-Sudani: The government is serious about achieving an economic renaissance in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 8:39 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Sudani: The government is serious about achieving an economic renaissance in Iraq[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, confirmed work to provide an attractive investment environment for investors from outside Iraq.
    A statement by his media office stated that Al-Sudani received, this morning, a delegation of businessmen and investors from the sisterly State of Qatar, headed by Sheikh Nawaf bin Nasser Al Thani.
    Al-Sudani pointed out, during the meeting, to "Iraq's economic openness to its regional and international surroundings, and the serious work to establish constructive partnerships in the field of investment, in light of the available economic opportunities launched by the government, especially in the field of renewable energy, and the optimal investment of associated gas and petrochemicals."

He added, "The many measures taken by the government since the beginning of its formation, in order to provide an appropriate and attractive investment environment, whether for the local investor or for investors from outside Iraq," stressing "the government's seriousness in achieving an economic renaissance that enhances the development path in the country."
    For his part, the head of the Qatari businessmen delegation, Sheikh Nawaf bin Nasser Al Thani, expressed his gratitude "for meeting the Prime Minister, and the government's keenness to cooperate with major Qatari companies."
    The members of the delegation stressed "the willingness to work in Iraq, and to find strategic partnerships with businessmen and the private sector in Iraq, which has become a spacious environment for investment."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:18 am