Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shakhwan Abdullah: We will not allow Saturday's session to be held if Articles 13 and 14 of the budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shakhwan Abdullah: We will not allow Saturday's session to be held if Articles 13 and 14 of the budg Empty Shakhwan Abdullah: We will not allow Saturday's session to be held if Articles 13 and 14 of the budg

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:30 am

Shakhwan Abdullah: We will not allow Saturday's session to be held if Articles 13 and 14 of the budget are amended
    • Time: 05/25/2023 13:17:39

• Read: 1,742 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah, confirmed that the "Kurds" will not allow a session of the House of Representatives to vote on the budget, in the event that Articles 13 and 14 of the draft law related to the entitlements of the Kurdistan region are amended.
     Abdullah said in a press statement, today, Thursday, that "discussions about the draft law on supplies are continuing, and the Finance Committee has not finished its work yet," explaining that the remaining articles related to the entitlements of the Kurdistan Region are Articles 13 and 14 of the draft law, after the passage of Article 12. and two provisions of Article 13.
     He expressed his regret at the attempts being made to amend Articles (13 and 14), adding: “We will not allow their amendment because they are the result of a dialogue between two governments that lasted for several months and have technical and administrative aspects.” He continued: “I told them frankly in the
     meeting (Parliamentary Finance Committee meeting) It is possible to amend some articles, but there are political dimensions to these two articles before they have a financial side.” 
    Shakhwan Abdullah indicated that the deputies who wanted to amend the two articles submitted proposals to amend them, “we rejected them.” 
    Regarding the other unfinished articles of the draft law, he referred to the “Chapter on Transfers and Additional Materials,” explaining that “the project consisted of 68 articles when it reached us, and now there are additional materials proposed by the Finance Committee to be added, and the project is at its end.” 
    He noted that "in the event of agreement on the two articles related to the Kurdistan Region, I expect the completion of the draft law within one day." 
    Regarding the possibility of voting on the draft budget law next Saturday, he said, "The matter depends on resolving the differences over Articles 13 and 14," adding that "in the event of disagreement, we will not allow the inclusion of more than one proposal for voting, and it must be resolved before that."
    In this context, he said, "The parliament session is not a place to resolve these differences, and if they exist, the political forces must resolve them among themselves, and without it, we will not allow the parliament session to be held." 
    The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, had announced earlier, next Saturday, the date for voting on the budget law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:07 pm