Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's financial revenues from its oil exports decreased by 5% in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's financial revenues from its oil exports decreased by 5% in a month Empty Iraq's financial revenues from its oil exports decreased by 5% in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:39 am

Iraq's financial revenues from its oil exports decreased by 5% in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Iraq's financial revenues from oil exports decreased on a monthly basis, by 5% for the month of May, to reach 7.306 billion dollars, despite the rise in those exports.
    According to the data of the Ministry of Oil, which was reviewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", the total financial revenues from oil exports for the month of May decreased by 5.1% to reach 7.306 billion dollars on a monthly basis, compared to the month of April, in which the revenues amounted to 7.699 billion dollars.
    Total oil revenues from Basra oil exports through southern ports decreased by 5.3% on a monthly basis to reach $7.291 billion, compared to April, when revenues amounted to $7.699 billion.
    According to the data, Iraq did not export oil from the Kirkuk fields through the port of Ceyhan.
    As for oil exports for the month of May, these exports rose by 3.74% on a monthly basis to reach 102 million and 463 thousand barrels, compared to last April, in which exports amounted to 98 million and 634 thousand barrels.
    The decline in oil revenues for the month of May, despite the increase in exports, is attributed to the decline in oil prices, which amounted to $71.30 per barrel, compared to April, when prices reached $79.04 per barrel.

Views 87
    Added 06/04/2023 - 9:48 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:55 pm