Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US ambassador on changing the regime in Iraq: Ask the people about that

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US ambassador on changing the regime in Iraq: Ask the people about that Empty The US ambassador on changing the regime in Iraq: Ask the people about that

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:00 am

The US ambassador on changing the regime in Iraq: Ask the people about that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-06-06 05:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, considered that the issue of changing the regime belongs to the Iraqis themselves, noting that her focus is in another direction.
    This came in an interview conducted by Shafaq News Agency, which will be published at a later time.

And regarding leaks and analyzes stating that the year 2023 will be the beginning of a change in the system of government in Iraq, or at least a change in the current structure of the government?
    “This is a question for Iraqis,” the ambassador replied. “My focus is on expanding the 2008 Strategic Framework Agreement between the United States and Iraq beyond security into a comprehensive relationship that delivers results for the Iraqi people. The United States will continue to partner with the Iraqi government to expand our cooperation on common goals, Namely: consolidating energy independence in Iraq, developing the private sector, improving the level of public services, expanding relations between the two peoples, combating corruption, combating the climate crisis, and enhancing Iraq's security, stability and sovereignty.
    Romanowski stated, “During a meeting of the Higher Coordinating Committee on the Economy that took place earlier this year in Washington, DC, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein and advisers to the Sudanese prime minister laid out a plan to diversify Iraq's economy from its dependence on oil revenues and public sector jobs to develop the country in an efficient way.” Increasingly with vital private sectors, as the private sector is the main engine of economic growth. We also discussed the possibility of US support for Iraq's efforts to achieve energy self-sufficiency and build alternative sources of energy among its neighbors.
    And she stated, "My job is to lead the embassy's efforts to look ahead and look for opportunities where we can build a partnership with Iraq and the Iraqi people today. Iraq is changing and I am optimistic about our common future."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am