Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran forces Iraq's oil to retreat in Asia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran forces Iraq's oil to retreat in Asia Empty Iran forces Iraq's oil to retreat in Asia

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2023, 4:40 am

Iran forces Iraq's oil to retreat in Asia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Friday, Chinese customs data showed a decline in the percentage of Iraqi oil's acquisition of China's total imports of crude oil for the month of May 2023, to reach only 9%, after it was 11% in the previous months.
    This is due to the high share of Malaysia and its acquisition of third place after Russia and Saudi Arabia, as the country that exports the most oil to China, according to Manar Al-Obeidi, head of the "Iraq Future" Foundation concerned with economic affairs.
    Al-Obaidi pointed out that the reason for the rise of Malaysia is to find a mechanism to legitimize the sale of Iranian and Venezuelan oil, as the two countries use Malaysia to legitimize the sale of their oil to various countries, which led to a decline in Iraq's export rates to the second world economy after the United States.
    And he believed that this matter generates an inquiry, "What if the volume of Chinese demand for Iraqi oil declines, driven by preferential prices offered by Russia, Iran and Venezuela? Will Iraq be able to keep up with these prices, or will it be forced to decline further?"
    Al-Obeidi asked about the strategic marketing plans of SOMO, which is considered the biggest engine of the Iraqi economy through the process of selling crude oil, and whether there are any strategies to open new markets in Africa, Asia or Europe, or to remain dependent on the work mechanisms of the rest of the countries in order to have the ability to Selling our oil to different countries.

Views 11
    Added 06/23/2023 - 12:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm