Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar plans to create a city dedicated to the establishment of international exhibitions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar plans to create a city dedicated to the establishment of international exhibitions Empty Dhi Qar plans to create a city dedicated to the establishment of international exhibitions

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:36 pm

Dhi Qar plans to create a city dedicated to the establishment of international exhibitions

09/25/20140 

Alsumaria News / Dhi Qar
    Plans to manage the province of Dhi Qar , on Thursday, the allocation of a piece of land for the establishment of the city to set up a special international exhibitions trade them. The governor of Dhi Qar, Yahya Mohammed Baqir al-Nassiri said in a statement issued after honoring participants in the gallery of Dhi Qar, the Second International, and received "Alsumaria News" copy of it, "post and the presence of companies and foreign investors in the gallery Project of Dhi Qar, the Second International and the great support provided by the ministries and government institutions and non-governmental organizations and the Chamber of Commerce of Dhi Qar, is a message of reassurance to companies and businessmen who wish to work in the province.  He added that the Nazarene "to maintain a safe and able to provide all the possibilities for the success of the work of investors and trade exchanges," pointing out that "the province is working on the allocation of land for the establishment of a broad city for trade shows."
    He Nazarene that "a lot of companies were willing to participate in the exhibition of Dhi Qar the second international, but the lack of space the current case without it," hoping "to set up the next show in place more capacity and better image and better organization to accommodate all companies wishing to participate."

Witnessed in the province of Dhi Qar (September 23 current) opening ceremony of the international trade fair with the participation of 38 Arab and foreign companies and a number of federal ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 10:52 pm