Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Delivering foodstuffs to citizens is done by actual weight.. We do not deal with the corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Delivering foodstuffs to citizens is done by actual weight.. We do not deal with the corrupt Empty Trade: Delivering foodstuffs to citizens is done by actual weight.. We do not deal with the corrupt

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Trade: Delivering foodstuffs to citizens is done by actual weight.. We do not deal with the corrupt[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-08-13 | 04:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Localities

The General Company for Foodstuff Trading affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce announced today, Sunday, August 13, 2023, the launch of the seventh meal of the food basket for citizens and the social welfare category, while confirming that it does not deal with corrupt merchants.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The company's director, Lama Al-Moussawi, said in an interview with Al-Sumaria News, "The General Company for Foodstuff Trade has launched the seventh meal of the food basket for citizens and the social welfare category," pointing out that "these materials were launched in one meal and at the same time for all citizens."

She added, "The materials that are distributed are examined in the quality control laboratories belonging to the General Company for Foodstuff Trade and are subject to the Iraqi standard issued by the Standardization and Quality Control Agency. They are corrupt and their only goal is to profit and thwart this project.”

And she continued, "We are very sorry for some deputies who are dubbing and cutting some videos. During the visits, we explain to the oversight authorities all the details related to the project," indicating: "There may be a difference in weights due to the heat, and whoever wants to target the food basket project does different formulations." The company's doors are open to all regulatory authorities.

And she indicated, "We receive all the materials with the actual weight, and they are also delivered to the citizens with the actual weight, and this means that there is no harm to the citizen," adding, "As for the dryness percentages, they were dealt with within the controls, in addition to that the supplying company took upon itself to pay the dryness percentages."

She explained, "I am the director of the General Company for Food Trade. I handed over to the Integrity Commission many corruption files, and we do not deal with corrupt merchants."

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 am