Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Transport ways to improve the status of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Transport ways to improve the status of Empty The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Transport ways to improve the status of

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 4:17 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with the Minister of Transport ways to improve the status of the transport sector[/size]
    Iraq
    12:02 - 2023-08-31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, August 31, 2023, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at the Baghdad Palace, His Excellency the Minister of Transport, Mr. Razzaq Muhaibis.
    The meeting discussed the most important files related to the transport sector in the country, where the President stressed the importance of adopting ways to improve the reality of this important sector in a manner befitting Iraq and keeping pace with the development witnessed by the world in this field.
    The President of the Republic appreciated the efforts of the Minister in approving the reforms, explaining the need to implement projects related to the transport sector, equipping airports and activating cooperation mechanisms with relevant countries, stressing the need to cooperate with reliable and accredited companies in this field.
    In turn, the Minister of Transport expressed his thanks and appreciation to the President for his financial and moral support aimed at improving the status of the Ministry of Transport, providing His Excellency a detailed explanation of the Ministry's workflow and its plans for development in all joints, in addition to developing the services provided to citizens.
    His Excellency the Minister also reviewed the railway project (Basra - Shalamja), which it is hoped to start in cooperation with neighboring Iran.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:33 am