Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its planes are banned from entering Europe.. Why is the aviation sector backward in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its planes are banned from entering Europe.. Why is the aviation sector backward in Iraq? Empty Its planes are banned from entering Europe.. Why is the aviation sector backward in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 4:53 am

Its planes are banned from entering Europe.. Why is the aviation sector backward in Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad  
    Today, Tuesday (September 5, 2023), the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee revealed the reasons for the lack of development of Iraqi Airways over the past years.
    Committee member Karwan Ali Yarouis told "Baghdad Today" that "the most important reason for the lack of development of Iraqi Airways over the past years is due to mismanagement and corruption, which greatly affected the aviation sector in Iraq, and for this reason the airline became subject to a European ban." ".
    And Yarois stated that "the current Iraqi government is working seriously and truly to develop the aviation sector and interest in the Iraqi Airways company through the introduction of modern aircraft, as well as interest in international airports throughout Iraq," noting that "Parliament and the government are working seriously to lift the ban on the green bird during the period coming".
    Last June, the European Air Navigation Safety Agency (EASA) extended the ban on Iraqi airlines and airlines, for the eighth year in a row, since since 2015, Iraqi companies and aircraft have been banned from entering European airspace due to failure to apply the required standards.
    Iraq has so far received 6 of the 16 contracted Boeing aircraft, and a few days ago it received the last 5 Airbus contracted aircraft.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:37 pm