Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani announces the submission of two proposals to Baghdad regarding Kurdistan’s dues and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani announces the submission of two proposals to Baghdad regarding Kurdistan’s dues and  Empty Masrour Barzani announces the submission of two proposals to Baghdad regarding Kurdistan’s dues and

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2023, 4:51 am

Masrour Barzani announces the submission of two proposals to Baghdad regarding Kurdistan’s dues and raises hope for the Council of Ministers session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-09-14 16:15
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced early today, Friday, that his government had submitted two proposals to the federal government regarding solving the problem of securing the financial entitlements of the people of the region.

Barzani said in a press conference after the end of his conversation from Baghdad: “We, as the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, came to Baghdad to defend the constitutional rights of the people of Kurdistan and to reach several solutions to the current problems with the federal government.”
    He added: We initially had an intensive and long discussion with the Prime Minister and then with the President of the Republic, the Speaker of Parliament, and the leaders of the political parties. We demanded that these problems be solved in any way, and we presented two proposals, short-term and long-term, to provide financial benefits to the Kurdistan Region.

He continued, "With regard to the long-term proposal, we need to legislate and amend some laws, and regarding the short-term proposal, a Council of Ministers session will be held on Sunday, and the political parties that we met expressed their support for the proposal so that we can provide the salaries of employees in the region for this year. We are awaiting the Council of Ministers session on Sunday." To transfer these procedures to the executive side.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:51 pm