Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist confirms the possibility of Iraq avoiding falling into the trap of the American treasur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist confirms the possibility of Iraq avoiding falling into the trap of the American treasur Empty An economist confirms the possibility of Iraq avoiding falling into the trap of the American treasur

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2023, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An economist confirms the possibility of Iraq avoiding falling into the trap of the American treasury[/size]
    • Today 09:01

Information / Baghdad... 
    Economic affairs researcher Hisham Al-Baydani confirmed on Sunday the possibility of taking steps by the Iraqi government in order to avoid banks falling into the trap of the US Treasury, especially with regard to the sanctions it imposes from time to time on some banks. 
    Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, “Iraq has reserves of more than 100 billion dollars in the United States of America, and this matter necessitates the government to strengthen the country’s sovereignty over private banks, which number more than 70 private banks.” 
    He added, "The government's measures could block the way for America to impose any new sanctions, after it had previously imposed sanctions on 14 banks that caused a scarcity of dollar supply in the local market, which still deals with financial liquidity in ways that are far from modern." 
    He pointed out the importance of the Central Bank imposing binding conditions for the development of banking work, in order to avoid any imposition of American guardianship through money laundering accusations. Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:49 pm