Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity calls on a representative to clarify the news that he possesses papers related to Zuhair,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity calls on a representative to clarify the news that he possesses papers related to Zuhair,  Empty Integrity calls on a representative to clarify the news that he possesses papers related to Zuhair,

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 9:43 am

[size=38]Integrity calls on a representative to clarify the news that he possesses papers related to Zuhair, who was involved in the theft of the century[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 28, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Federal Integrity Commission, on Thursday, called on Representative Raad Al-Dahlaki to confirm or deny the news reported on social media platforms that he had submitted to the Commission papers related to the sponsored accused, Nour Zuhair.
    The Commission said in a statement, “MP Raad Al-Dahli must prove that it (the Commission) prevented him from seeing the aforementioned accused; So that it can take appropriate action.
    Representative Raad Al-Dahlaki announced that he had filed papers with the Integrity Commission against Nour Zuhair and asked to see him, but he was prevented from doing so, because he is protected and is in Baghdad. According to Al-Dahli.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:10 pm