Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Energy: The fluctuation in oil prices may affect the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Energy: The fluctuation in oil prices may affect the budget Empty Member of Parliamentary Energy: The fluctuation in oil prices may affect the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 6:51 am

Member of Parliamentary Energy: The fluctuation in oil prices may affect the budget
    • Time: 2023/11/12 15:10:49

• Read: 325 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, suggested that Iraq’s financial budget would be affected by the fluctuation of oil prices in global markets.
    Al-Touki told Al-Furat News Agency, “As we approach the new year, the fluctuation in oil prices may affect the budget, because it depends primarily on oil prices.”
    He stressed, "There will be no financial deficit in the year 2023, and it is an imaginary number, as evidenced by the fact that Iraq has not released any disbursements for projects or spending, and so far the financial liquidity is not absolute for any project except salaries."
    Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, a financial advisor to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, told Al-Furat News on Sunday that, “Until now, the financial indicators for the fiscal year 2024 show that they are stable and that the legislation available for the tripartite federal general budget is currently sufficient.”
    Brent crude oil prices, the global oil price index, are around $80.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:29 am