Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense explains the details of the decision to withdraw the hand of its Secretary-General.. What is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense explains the details of the decision to withdraw the hand of its Secretary-General.. What is Empty Defense explains the details of the decision to withdraw the hand of its Secretary-General.. What is

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Defense explains the details of the decision to withdraw the hand of its Secretary-General.. What is his relationship with Al-Kadhimi?[/size]
    • Today 15:03

Information/follow up..
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Defense issued a clarification regarding the withdrawal of the Ministry’s Secretary-General, Jabbar Thajil Mutlaq al-Haidari, for a period of 60 days.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “a number of social media sites and satellite channels circulated the letter issued by the Ministry of Defense under the title (Ministerial Order 1944), which included the withdrawal of the hand of (Jabbar Thajil Mutlaq Al-Haidari), Secretary-General of the Ministry of Defense, from his position for a period of 60 days.” .
    She explained, “The subject of the investigation referred to in the book relates to the subject of appointments that took place during the time of the previous government,” indicating that “the matter was referred to the Ministry of Defense after a fundamental investigation was conducted in the Prime Minister’s Office, to find out the truth about what happened during that period, and a formation was formed.” An investigative committee in the ministry to hold negligent persons accountable.”
    She pointed out that “the withdrawal of the Secretary-General’s hand came for purposes that serve the investigation, as he is the highest-ranking official in charge of civilian employees in the ministry, and his remaining in his position during the investigation period may affect the conduct of the investigation.” Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am