Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani Office: Changxin Company will implement an industrial city in Basra and invest in sulfur i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani Office: Changxin Company will implement an industrial city in Basra and invest in sulfur i Empty Al-Sudani Office: Changxin Company will implement an industrial city in Basra and invest in sulfur i

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 4:21 am

Al-Sudani Office: Changxin Company will implement an industrial city in Basra and invest in sulfur in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad  
    The Media Office of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced today, Thursday (China 30, 2023), that the Chinese company “Changxin” will implement an industrial city in Basra Governorate and invest in sulfur in Iraq. 
    The media office said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that: “The Sudanese received today the President of the Chinese Changxin Company, Zhang Jiming, and his accompanying delegation.” 
    During the meeting, the Prime Minister stressed, “Iraq has many promising investment opportunities, which are available to all investors, indicating that the government will provide all the facilities needed by major companies of different nationalities,” according to the statement. 
    The statement explained that "Changxin Company, which is one of the largest Chinese companies and has multiple investments in various countries of the world, will implement a project to establish an advanced industrial city in Basra Governorate for the manufacture and production of iron, using sponge iron. It is also in the process of contracting to establish a special project for sulfur investment." In Iraq, with the aim of exporting it abroad. 
    He pointed out that "these projects come within the government's directions to invest in natural resources and mineral wealth throughout Iraq, and to revitalize the industrial sector, which represents a pillar of the economic reform packages that constitute a priority in the government program." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:33 pm