Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: will be limited to approving the budget of the Ministry of Defense and the displa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: will be limited to approving the budget of the Ministry of Defense and the displa Empty Finance Committee: will be limited to approving the budget of the Ministry of Defense and the displa

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 7:39 am

Finance Committee: will be limited to approving the budget of the Ministry of Defense and the displaced and some operating expenses 

10/13/2014 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the parliamentary finance committee for the deportation of some of the necessary projects that were planned within the budget in 2014 to next year's budget, as pointed out that the adoption of the current year budget will be limited to the Department of Defense and the displaced and some operating expenses.
    The committee member said MP Faleh Djiashi Agency / JD /: "Iraq is facing a real financial crisis because of the delay in approving the budget and increasing military operations that drained large sums of money from the country," adding that "the current year budget in 2014 in the event that the House of Representatives approved two months the remaining of the fiscal year, they will be limited to expenditures on the Ministry of Defense and the displaced and the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region and some other operational expenses. "
    He continued: "The investment projects and services that were within the budget in 2014 will be carried over into the 2015 budget," likely "approve the budget next year will be an early Unlike previous budgets," ./ ended / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm