Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Health stresses the importance of providing medicines to institutions in Baghdad and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Health stresses the importance of providing medicines to institutions in Baghdad and Empty The Minister of Health stresses the importance of providing medicines to institutions in Baghdad and

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2023, 4:51 am

The Minister of Health stresses the importance of providing medicines to institutions in Baghdad and the governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Health

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Minister of Health Saleh Al-Hasnawi stressed the importance of providing medicines and medical supplies to health institutions in Baghdad and all governorates.
    The media office of the Minister of Health stated in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, “The Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, held a meeting with the General Company for Marketing Medicines and Medical Supplies in the presence of the company’s Director General, Ahmed Sami, and the directors of departments, divisions, and committees concerned with purchasing medicines.”
    He explained, "During the meeting, import contracts were discussed, the most important challenges facing the work of the General Company for Marketing Medicines and Medical Supplies, and the proposed solutions to develop its work and review its plan for the year 2024."
    The Minister of Health stressed, "the importance of providing the necessary medicines and medical supplies to health institutions in Baghdad and all governorates."

Views 17
    Added 12/13/2023 - 12:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:04 pm