Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor gives companies 45 days due to hundreds of thousands of violating workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Labor gives companies 45 days due to hundreds of thousands of violating workers Empty Labor gives companies 45 days due to hundreds of thousands of violating workers

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 4:33 am

Labor gives companies 45 days due to hundreds of thousands of violating workers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed the presence of hundreds of thousands of illegal foreign workers in the country, so it gave the aforementioned labor recruitment companies 45 days to complete their registration procedures and correct their legal status, otherwise legal procedures will be applied against them.

Director of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training of the Ministry, Osama Majeed Al-Khafaji, stated that most private sector companies do not adhere to the controls and laws that stipulate the employment of 50% of national workers, so they give foreign workers preference in employment, which makes them seize job opportunities in various activities. And the projects managed by these companies, revealing the presence of hundreds of thousands of unregistered foreign workers.

Views 28
    Added 12/27/2023 - 9:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:43 am