Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initial consensus decides 80% of the process of forming local governments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initial consensus decides 80% of the process of forming local governments Empty Initial consensus decides 80% of the process of forming local governments

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2024, 2:16 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Initial consensus decides 80% of the process of forming local governments[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-18-2024
    Representative Salem Al-Anbuki revealed, on Thursday, that 3 preliminary agreements had been achieved between the framework forces, which resolved 80% of the process of forming local governments.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Anbaki said in an interview, “The ratification of the results of the December 18 elections will take place within days according to the constitutional timings, especially after the appeals against the results are resolved and the issuance of judicial decisions, which included several governorates.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “There are three initial agreements within the framework forces currently: accelerating the formation of governments and adopting the principle of half plus one in forming them and distributing positions according to consensual paths with the necessity of openness to the rest of the forces and alliances,” stressing that “80% of the path to forming governments is currently completed.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “so far there are no complications in forming local governments, especially since the results give high flexibility in drawing up consensuses in Baghdad and the rest of the governorates, whether from the framework or the rest of the partners in the political process.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Election Commission announced the resolution of appeals against the results, pending their approval in the coming days. Ended / 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:00 am