Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNITAD hands over to the Iraqi judiciary the report “Structuring the Treasury Court for ISIS”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNITAD hands over to the Iraqi judiciary the report “Structuring the Treasury Court for ISIS” Empty UNITAD hands over to the Iraqi judiciary the report “Structuring the Treasury Court for ISIS”

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2024, 7:02 am

[size=38]UNITAD hands over to the Iraqi judiciary the report “Structuring the Treasury Court for ISIS”[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 12, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Special International Investigation Team (UNITAD) handed over, on Monday, the report on the structuring of the Bait al-Mal office of the terrorist organization ISIS, to the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan.
    The Supreme Judiciary stated, in a statement, that “Judge Zidane received the head of the Special International Investigation Team (UNITAD), Christian Richter, and his accompanying delegation.”
    The statement added, “Judge Zidane received from Richer the report on the structuring of the Bait al-Mal Office (2014-2017) for ISIS and the main evidence on which the report was based.”
    The Special Support Team expressed its “thanks to the first judge of the First Karkh Investigation Court, Judge Ali Hussein Jafat, for the support he provided to the team’s investigators in completing the report.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:47 pm