Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second day in a row.. dollar prices stabilized in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second day in a row.. dollar prices stabilized in Baghdad Empty For the second day in a row.. dollar prices stabilized in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2024, 4:23 am

For the second day in a row.. dollar prices stabilized in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Dollar prices stabilized today, Wednesday (February 14, 2024), on the stock exchange and banking shops in the capital, Baghdad.
    The "Baghdad Today" correspondent said, "The dollar exchange rates stabilized with the opening of the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges, recording 152,300 Iraqi dinars for 100 dollars."
    He pointed out that "the exchange rates in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad stabilized, as the selling price reached 153,250 Iraqi dinars, while the purchasing price reached 152,250 dinars for every 100 dollars."
    It is noteworthy that the dollar exchange rates recorded today are the same as those recorded yesterday, Tuesday, in Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:09 pm