Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

While receiving an American delegation.. Minister of Immigration: The factors that led to the displa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - While receiving an American delegation.. Minister of Immigration: The factors that led to the displa Empty While receiving an American delegation.. Minister of Immigration: The factors that led to the displa

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2024, 5:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]While receiving an American delegation.. Minister of Immigration: The factors that led to the displacement have ended and the file must be closed permanently[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Ms. Evan Fayeq Jabro, received the US Assistant Secretary of State in the Office of Near Eastern Affairs, Ms. Victoria Taylor, and her accompanying delegation, in the presence of the US Ambassador to Iraq, Ms. Elena Romanowski, at the Ministry’s headquarters in the center of the capital, Baghdad. The meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to enhance prospects for cooperation. In all fields to serve common interests.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting witnessed a discussion of the Ministry’s plan to completely end the displacement file in the country and the relevant government recommendations in accordance with the timings approved by the Council of Ministers. The Minister provided a detailed explanation of the government measures that contributed to enhancing stability in areas of return and the support provided to displaced families wishing to return voluntarily, stressing that At the same time, the factors that led to displacement have ended, and this file must be closed permanently in coordination with the relevant authorities.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting also discussed the situation of the Christian component in the country and other components and the necessity of preserving their presence and supporting their entitlements at all levels.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:59 am