Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum products set the date for ending cash trading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum products set the date for ending cash trading Empty Petroleum products set the date for ending cash trading

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2024, 5:14 am

Petroleum products set the date for ending cash trading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Petroleum Products Distribution Company set the date for ending cash trading, while indicating that great progress has been made in the field of electronic payment
    The Director General of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company, Hussein Talib, said in an interview with the official media, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Petroleum Products Distribution Company is one of the first departments that relied on electronic payment in work,” indicating that “there are a group of failures that have been addressed in this regard.” With the Central Bank through licensed portals and companies.”
    He pointed out that "among the challenges the operation faced was the problem of transferring funds from the citizen's account to the accounts of the oil products distribution company," stressing that "9 gates entered operation after the problems were addressed."
    He added, "The electronic payment process has been launched at filling stations in Baghdad and all governorates," noting that "the company's plan at the end of the first quarter of this year includes ending the cash trading process in most areas of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company."
    He continued, "The company has made great strides in the field of electronic payment, as the station agent now prepares products, as well as generator owners and the mobile agent, as well as state department vehicles, via electronic payment cards."

Views 22
    Added 03/13/2024 - 12:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:37 am