Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Parliament: The oil file with the region will not be resolved except by enacting a law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Parliament: The oil file with the region will not be resolved except by enacting a law Empty Oil Parliament: The oil file with the region will not be resolved except by enacting a law

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2024, 8:06 am

[size=38]Oil Parliament: The oil file with the region will not be resolved except by enacting a law[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 30, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Vice Chairman of the Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Adnan Al-Jabri, confirmed that the government has promising and well-studied plans to increase oil production.
    Al-Jabri said, in a televised statement followed by Al-Masala, that there are actual steps that have begun to develop the oil sector, and the government has promising and thoughtful plans to increase oil production and exports.
    He added that oil policy changes with the change of prime ministers, and Iraq is good at reducing and is committed to OPEC decisions.
    He explained that the presence of OPEC inside Iraq has a dimension that benefits the country in all aspects, and Iraq’s reality in the global oil market is “distinct” and very good.
    He called on the Ministry of Oil to reconsider the formula for the oil export contract through Jordan, explaining: The formula for the oil export contract through Jordan is “expensive” and we do not benefit from it.
    He stated that the federal government has the sole right to export oil through Turkey, and the problems of exporting oil through Turkey are still pending between Baghdad and Erbil.
    He pointed out that selling oil individually by the region would put it in a legal maze, and Iraq would replace the region’s oil quantities through the south, concluding that the oil file with the region would not be resolved except by legislating the oil and gas law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 3:08 pm